Vacation Getaway Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS & FAQ's
- Airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees, and Taxes ARE NOT INCLUDED
- This Luxury Resort Thailand Vacation is valued up to $300 USD/night, and we are giving it complimentary for 7 nights.
- MetroGuy will not be held responsible and/or liable for the trip itself and after a customer activates the Vacation Certificate. BookVIP will handle your booking once your Vacation Certificate is activated
- At least one of the travellers needs to be 21 years of age. Guest must also have a valid Major credit with Visa or mastercard or Amex logo, plus valid government issued id to check in
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY)
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation certificate or any other hoops you will need to jump to redeem. Simply call us when with your preferred travel dates after activation. Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you when ready to book dates.
- This digital certificate will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The certificate is valid for a reservation request offering two adults and up to two children ages 12 or younger, seven nights of Luxurious Resort Accommodations in at the Two Villas Holiday Oxygen Bangtao Beach Thailand or Replay Pool Villa beachfront Koh Samui Thailand.
- At least one of the travellers needs to be over the age of 21 years of age. Your cost to redeem this certificate and book the reservation is just our recovery fees for the local government taxes and tourism fees of only $17.85 per night (14.85 euro per night) in Koh Samui Replay Pool Resort. Recovery fees for the local government taxes and tourism fees for Thailand's Two Villa Resort in Phuket are $24.70 per night (20.83 euro)
- The recipient of this certificate will receive 7 nights luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $300 per night, however recipient will be responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if any and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses.
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. If you book your travel dates, and you do not end up traveling then the fees and taxes paid are non refundable. Reservations are based on availability and will not be available during major holidays or resort special events. NOT available for travel from December 12 - January 15th. Check in is available 7 days a week. This certificate cannot be combined with any other promotional vacation offer. The expiration date on this certificate pertains only to redemption of this certificate and not actual travel.
- You must activate this certificate within 7 days of receiving it. Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. Once your travel dates have been confirmed changes are not allowed
- Only one certificate per household and resort will only honor one certificate per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, only 1 party can use the complimentary vacation certificate if more than one room is booked for same dates. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
- ONLY Residents of North America, South America, Africa, Australia, Europe, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Philippines, India, Singapore are eligible. This certificate has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. Bookvip reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with certificate holder approval if required due to availability. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice. Do not rely upon representations other than what is printed on this certificate.
- We partnered with a reputable and ground breaking Travel company that has contracts with the world leading hotel chains, and resorts to help them fill their otherwise empty rooms. We help fill empty rooms which the hotels, resorts turn into additional revenue from other areas of their property and future bookings. Hotels rarely experience full occupancy, yet they remain open, providing rooms and services at fixed costs.
Do I have to take a timeshare presentation in order to take advantage of your vacation certificates?
- Great question. No, customers will never be required to attend any sales or timeshare presentation. These are real, top quality Resorts with no hidden fees or strings attached. The Travel company may offer additional incentives and upgrades that you can choose to accept or decline. These additional incentives will save you from $500 to $1500 that will include a discovery tour of the property to introduce them to the benefits of resort membership or ownership. You as a customer however will NEVER be required to upgrade.
- Yes, our digital certificates created will be assigned an expiration date 7 days from the date you receive our email containing your Vacation Certificate. Please note that the expiration date shown on the digital certificates only pertains to the actual activation of the certificate. After you activate a vacation certificate, you will have at least 18 months to travel. To activate the guest simply needs to pay the daily taxes and fees that correspond to the certificate. They can activate by phone or online.
- No. The expiration date pertains to activation of the vacation certificate only. Once you activate by paying the taxes and fees of a vacation certificate you will then have at least 18 months to travel.
- These do not work for last minute bookings. Customers must book with a minimum of 30 days advance notice prior to preferred or selected check in dates. So as long as the guest is booking more than 30 days out we can fulfill based on availability of course. The properties that we work with release their unoccupied inventory to us daily with 30 days out, so there is no way around this. Remember, we are filling otherwise empty rooms for the participating properties and this is the time frame that they use to project what their occupancy will be. Based on what their projection is will determine how many allotments they can provide to us for these promotions. The one exception is when and if available if the guest agrees to an upgrade that requires a resort preview we may be able to get them in with less than 30 days advance notice.
The recipient of this certificate will receive 7-nights luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $300 per night in Thailand, however recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses.
Resort fees are common place in the travel industry. As a matter of fact, over 96% of tourists now have to pay a resort fee when they check in at the resort or a Hotel. This is so common now that it’s just expected for any seasoned traveler.
When we award someone a free vacation, we are giving them a vacation that is valued at up to $2,100 in Thailand, depending on the time of year they travel. That’s an incredible value!
To offset the resort fees paid directly to the resort that we cannot control we are also going to include a free bonus of $150 BookVIP credit to be used towards an additional trip anytime in the future. This will be an extra bonus that all of our clients who redeem a complimentary vacation will receive after completing travel using certificate.
- The short answer is YES. For our Thailand Vacation offers you can travel with 2 adults and up to 2 children up to the ages of 12 or under. If traveling with extra adults or children upgrades may be available to accommodate depending on availability. Upgrades require the purchase of additional rooms or larger suites which may not always be available. Prices for additional children etc depend on room availability and seasonality so prices cannot be quoted until travel dates are selected. These promotional certificates are designed for couples or small families. More than 4 persons will be harder to accommodate with these promotions and in some cases not possible.
The Vacation certificate activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE unless a customer purchased Trip Guard. If Trip Guard insurance was purchased, customers may cancel anytime up and until they have confirmed travel dates. If Trip Guard was declined, you as a customer will have a store credit to use as vacation dollars toward any hotel or resort of their choice within BookVip.com.
Once dates are confirmed with the certificate no changes will be allowed. Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees. (The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at retail rack rates, once confirmed changes will not be allowed and cancellations or no shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid)